Every year I've been blogging I've made a list of New Years Resolutions. Some of them I keep, but like most people I stick with them for about a week and then forget all about them. This year, I had the bright idea to make a Bucket List instead. When most people think of a Bucket List they think of things they want to do before they die. I've decided to not wait until I'm nearly dead to do some of the things I've always wanted to do. So without any further delay..here are my 13 Items on my 2013 Bucket List.
1. Train and run a 5k.
2. Climb a mountain.
3. Take a dance class or go dancing.
4. Save a decent amount of money to buy something useful.
5. Read a classical book.
6. Go on a road trip.
7. Floss every single day (365 days, ya'll).
8. Help someone in need.
9. Surprise someone.
10. Learn to cook something new.
11. Go skiing (Yep, never done it).
12. Do a craft project that will benefit someone other than myself.
13. Be a volunteer.
As I mark these off, I will be blogging about my experiences. Life is all about living in the now. Don't wait until it's to late to do the things you want to do and to live the life you want to live! Here's to a great 2013!