Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this summer. What a crazy summer it has been. I would like to claim this summer my summer of "addictions." I ended up having quite a few so i decided I might as well share.
1. When I was in Utah, Jamba Juice was my best friend. I only thought that Jamba Juice was in the movie "Baby Mama," which happens to be one of my favorite movies, but It's an actual place! It's amazing and yummy.
2. My iPhone. Sadly, I love my iPhone more than I used to love Diet Coke (which is a BIG DEAL). I spend countless hours on my phone doing fancy things a smart phone does ;)
3. Pandora Radio. This is one of the reasons my iPhone is such an addiction. I am always listening to Pandora. When I get ready, when I drive, when I mow, pretty much all day I am listening to music from Pandora.
4. Law and Order:Special Victims Unit. For most this may be weird, but I love it. I watch at least one episode every night before I go to sleep. I blame my cousins for encouraging this addiction, though I love it too.
5. Working. I love my job. I am a working woman and probably will always be one. I cannot imagine not working. There is such pride in receiving a paycheck every two weeks (:
This summer has FLOWN by, and I am sad. This weekend=going to be amazing. Going white water rafting with some of my best friends. I am so excited!