1. At the bottom of the mountain the journey to the top does not look like a challenge. During the journey to the top you find muscles that you never knew you had. At the top the journey was worth all the work it took to get to the top. The view is worth every step and the sense of accomplishment is pretty great, too.
2. Family is forever. Such a lovely time I had spending almost a month with some amazing family. I spent some quality time with my grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles.
3. Friends are a blessing. I love my church friends and my school friends all the same. Each brings such a joy to my life and I know I can always count on them for laughter and comfort.
4. Going to lunch with a friend makes my day. It is so nice to go to lunch with a friend and just TALK! I am a girl and boy do I love to talk.
5. Monday's are my favorite due to the fact that I get to hear from my dear friends that are on missions. I love hearing their stories and I love seeing pictures of them serving the Lord.
I just love summer. I learn so much about myself each year, and I am so thankful that our Father in Heaven allows me to progress each and every day (: